alliantgroup, LP - DO NOT BELIEVE GOOD REVIEWS!!! This is management trying to help ratings!!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"DO NOT BELIEVE GOOD REVIEWS!!! This is management trying to help ratings!!!!"

Former Employee - Project Manager
Former Employee - Project Manager

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

There are some great individuals who work for this firm, it's sad to see them suffer as well.

Cons

Not sure there is enough room - first off the "great reviews" are that of the management firm. They are REQUIRED to post raving reviews on this site. They mistreat their employees, treat them like disposable individuals, they have no consideration for their employees. Don't be sucked in by the great pay and opportunity for growth. Chances are you wont last long enough to experience that growth regardless. If you have a family, a spouse, or treasure your time with friends, this is not the job for you. 60-80 hours a week is the norm and travel is a must. THIS WILL BE YOUR LIFE!!!!! The CEO and management are cruel and demeaning, public humiliation is an everyday humiliation. The firm calls this transparency, however they will never accept that they too need improvement.

THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED FOR. I wasn't let go, or fired, this is not because I am mad. I left on m own terms for my own sanity.

Advice to Management

Please understand that you have many talented individuals working for you, these people are not meant to be used and tossed out when you have drained them of everything they have.

Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"You get what you pay for..."

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

This is a true meritocracy. I have never been at a more competitive company and I do not think one exists. I have measurable goals and realistic expectations here and it is a breath of fresh air.

Cons

This is not a "nine to five" place. Plus, you will work with a bunch of "know it all" grammarians, workaholics, and perfectionists...

Advice to Management

Management needs to filter potential hires better. I have been a part of new/growing companies prior to alliantgroup... the message from day one was "remove 'this is not my job' from your vocabulary". alliantgroup does not make this point clear enough for new folks.

My advice to the alliantgroup decision makers, use the following:

"The alliantgroup experience is easy - work hard, reap rewards. If you start to coast, you will get left behind. If you want a true meritocracy, come see us.

If you think your credentials are a skeleton key to success, move along. We judge you on real, measurable performance metrics."

"CHANGE is needed"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at alliantgroup, LP as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Free food, great coworkers to work with

Cons

Management could be a lot better, high-turnover, no work-life balance