alliantgroup, LP - One of the most toxic working environments I have ever experienced | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"One of the most toxic working environments I have ever experienced"

I worked at alliantgroup, LP (More than a year)

Pros

A paycheck, health benefits, food brought in.

Cons

Management. A lawyer runs the company. Lawyers are not good management talent. They are good at law - period. A staffing person runs business development. Staffing backgrounds do not make good management talent. They are good at running a staffing organization.

Advice to Management

Get out of your own way. Put your overblown egos aside and bring in competent managerial talent. Period. You can be twice as successful, make more money, and quit abusing other capable people in the process if you brought in people who knew how to change your hopelessly toxic environment. You've heard it before and you'll hear it again many times over.

Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"Fast paced, rewarding, dynamic, an incredible opportunity!"

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

alliantgroup is an amazing place to work! If you are entrepreneurial at heart, have the ability to be tactical and strategic and the same time and thrive in a very fluid and dynamic environment, you belong at alliantgroup. The management team is direct, provides clear and honest feedback and encourages those of us who are passionate about truly making a difference for small to medium sized companies across the U.S. Operating with a brilliant business plan, the company continues to grow and has the courage to make needed changes and push the envelope to make changes quickly. We face new challenges daily. This is where we all brainstorm and find solutions. Again, this is an amazing place to work! I encourage all of you to visit the career site. Do not miss out the opportunity to be considered for a career opportunity with alliantgroup!

Cons

I wish I had discovered alliantgroup earlier in my career!

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to employees. There are so many dedicated, bright and loyal people on teams across the organization. Always remember to take a minute to meet new employees and include as many employees as possible in the team building and group discussions. We all give our best each day and it is important to us to be included and have a voice.

"DO NOT BELIEVE GOOD REVIEWS!!! This is management trying to help ratings!!!!"

Former Employee - Project Manager
    Former Employee - Project Manager

I worked at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

There are some great individuals who work for this firm, it's sad to see them suffer as well.

Cons

Not sure there is enough room - first off the "great reviews" are that of the management firm. They are REQUIRED to post raving reviews on this site. They mistreat their employees, treat them like disposable individuals, they have no consideration for their employees. Don't be sucked in by the great pay and opportunity for growth. Chances are you wont last long enough to experience that growth regardless. If you have a family, a spouse, or treasure your time with friends, this is not the job for you. 60-80 hours a week is the norm and travel is a must. THIS WILL BE YOUR LIFE!!!!! The CEO and management are cruel and demeaning, public humiliation is an everyday humiliation. The firm calls this transparency, however they will never accept that they too need improvement.

THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED FOR. I wasn't let go, or fired, this is not because I am mad. I left on m own terms for my own sanity.

Advice to Management

Please understand that you have many talented individuals working for you, these people are not meant to be used and tossed out when you have drained them of everything they have.