alliantgroup, LP - High energy environment with endless opportunities! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"High energy environment with endless opportunities!"

Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Deciding to work at alliantgroup was the best decision I have made in my career. It is a high-performance and high-energy environment and the opportunities are endless. alliantgroup maintains an open-door policy and I feel comfortable asking anyone and everyone for help at all times. Hard work and dedication does not go un-noticed. Unlike other companies, the management team instills complete transparency and recognizes the hard work put out buy their employees. The opportunities, rewards, incentives and fun is endless at alliantgroup. Along with the professional growth I have experienced at alliantgroup, the personal growth I have experienced is also second to none.

Cons

I do not have any cons about working at alliantgroup.

Other Employee Reviews for alliantgroup, LP

"My experience with alliantgroup has not only been exciting and challenging, but very rewarding as well."

Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time

Pros

alliantgroup is looking for a very specific type of people. You will see immediately that this company wants people who are not only ambitious for themselves, but for the future of the company as well. This means that you must have the drive to dedicate yourself to your responsibilities. If you are hungry for your future and willing to put in the effort, this company will reward you.

- Competitive salary
    - Flexibility to work in a an industry that excites you
    - Collaborative and team effort environment
    - Direct transparency regarding your performance to your growth

Cons

Long hours, especially during tax season.

"Incredible Opportunity at a Dynamic, Growing Company"

Current Employee - Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at alliantgroup, LP full-time (More than a year)

Pros

alliantgroup is a company full of young, energetic, and highly intelligent people. The people you will meet working here are one of the best things about alliantgroup. It is a very enjoyable work environment that makes you look forward to coming to work each day.

You will get what you put into alliantgroup. I have never worked for a company where hard work was so often recognized and rewarded. You will not find another job where it is so easy to advance even within your first year. The sky is the limit and the room for advancement is unprecedented due to the rapid growth of the company.

The work we do is rewarding, challenging, and different each day. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients in a lot of different industries. There are great opportunities to travel the country, but at your discretion and timing.

The benefits provided are unparalleled. Everyone works hard and alliantgroup constantly finds ways to give everyone the opportunity to mix in fun and excitement. This will include everything from company parties, happy hours, movie outings, and dinners. Lunch is catered in daily at no charge and during tax seasons, dinners are provided as well.

Cons

This is the not the work environment for everyone. This is a fast paced environment where high performers are sought and greatly rewarded. Those expecting to clock in, clock out, and do the bare minimum will not be successful. The hours can be long during the busy tax seasons, but the sense of camaraderie and teamwork that occur during this time is impressive. Management is always working to find ways to keep it fun and reward everyone for the extra time commitment.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! As we continue to grow, maintain the core principles that have made this such a great company to work for.