Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

On a strong growth trajectory

Apr 27, 2021 - Director in Watertown, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Solid leadership, great communications, flexible PTO and amazing employees

Cons

Lots of type A personalities, which is great, but makes for long working hours

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent place to work

May 30, 2021 - Manager in Norwood, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Autonomy, creativity, teamwork are encouraged

Cons

None, it's really an excellent employer

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Have never been happier

May 20, 2021 - Marketing Manager in Watertown, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I cant say enough about this company. I have had the SUPER large corporation experience, I have had the midsize company experience and last but CERTAINLY least, I have had the startup company experience. Explaining athena is so difficult because it is a "larger" company, but never have I felt so valued by not only my immediate team, but the executive leaders at athena. The work life balance is unbeatable and real conversations about mental health and how to make the work place even better are happening every day. I absolutely love my job, my company and the people I work with. I am surrounded by innovative and collaborative minds that give everyone in the room a chance to speak and share their ideas. I am both commended on my work and pushed to be an even better version of myself everyday both professionally and personally. You will not regret becoming an athenista!

Cons

-If you have animal allergies- you might have a hard time with all of the pups! Stock up on your allergy meds. I do miss seeing the cuties in-office (boo COVID) -new hire orientation is pretty cookie cutter, nothing special, don't let this discourage you from whats ahead once you are united with your team!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about athenahealth.