Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Keep it up!

Jul 23, 2021 - CSC Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture. Great people and atmosphere

Cons

There are no cons. This a great place to be

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

pretty good place

Sep 22, 2021 - Backend Developer in Watertown, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. great work life balance 2.most people are willing to help

Cons

Some managers are definitely micro-managing

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

I love this company and my work here

Aug 10, 2021 - Senior Manager, Sales Support in Burlington, VT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Following our recent change in management, this company has gotten down to the business of attracting and retaining excellent employees, fostering true diversity and inclusion, and just simply doing the right thing. The leadership makes good decisions and plans logical initiatives. And we are thriving as a company, overall, as a result. During the pandemic, employees were immediately asked to go home, stay put, and be safe. They hosted a wealth of self-care and mind-and-body wellness seminars to support us during challenging isolation. And, going forward, we have participated in many "back to office" surveys--and our management has listened to the overwhelming desire to be a hybrid company going forward. All this, and the overall vibe amongst the people that I work with on a daily basis is... nice, informal, helpful, intelligent, collaborative. I very, very rarely run into difficult personalities, if ever. I've worked in healthcare IT for over 20 years in several companies. This one is the real deal--and a stable place I hope to remain within for many years to come.

Cons

I work in sales--and the nature of sales caters to face-to-face extroverted team building styles. I would challenge that this is efficient or even desirable as we've all warmed to virtual office environments.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about athenahealth.