blinkx - A growing company with nice perks! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for blinkx

"A growing company with nice perks!"

Former Contractor - Administrative Assistant in San Francisco, CA
Former Contractor - Administrative Assistant in San Francisco, CA

I worked at blinkx as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Very nice people (for the most part), they are doing a fantastic job in their industry and just seem to be getting better and better. Clean office with plenty of supplies, and a great view. Free snacks!

Cons

My supervisor was never one to appreciate my hard work and was very unhelpful. She didn't want to train me, so it was very autonomous. And as an admin you're very separated from the rest of the group.

Advice to Management

Evaluate all of your employees, even the ones who have been with the company a while, to see what they bring to the table.

Other Employee Reviews for blinkx

"After reading this review you should stop any communication with their hiring manager"

Pros

Good place for those who don't want to do anything, and happy with industry mediocre paycheck.

Cons

Double check everything they tell you on interview. Unbelievably incompetent management. Zero task delegation. No product vision whatsoever. New software and improvements have flatline adoption curve. Heavy rotation, people run like hell from this festering pit, and management is even ashamed to report employees gone. There are some good people that trapped there with acquisitions, but they leave as soon as they can. I couldn't tolerate it anymore and decided to quit.

Advice to Management

Company needs a hard reboot.

"Good place to work"

I have been working at blinkx full-time

Pros

Good compensation, good benefits, flexible hours and good opportunities for advancement. Overall a very good place to work.

Cons

More collaboration between divisions would be helpful.

Advice to Management

One of Blinkx's great strength is the diversity of its divisions, we should try to leverage that more and take advantage of each others skills and technologies.