cPrime - You're best working as a contractor through this company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for cPrime

"You're best working as a contractor through this company"

I have been working at cPrime full-time

Pros

Provides a variety of training work to engage in with a mixture of local and travel work included. Useful if you desire traveling for short training engagements.

Cons

Not well suited for applied consultants seeking development of thought leadership at clients. Disappointing level of support for sharing thought leadership at conferences in the Agile Community.

Advice to Management

Consistency in what is promised when new folks are recruited as compared what is provided after starting.

Other Employee Reviews for cPrime

1. "Two Years, Three Contracts - Best Firm I have ever worked with."

Pros

The cPrime team has always helped me find great paying contracts at amazing companies and working on cutting edge projects. They have always stayed in touch with me and sponsored lunches and happy hours for their teams at the various clients I have worked at for them. I received a $1,000 credit to their training department and used it to get my Certified ScrumMaster designation. cPrime's focus on the Agile framework keeps them on the cutting edge and working with the best companies in the Bay Area. Overall I have been very happy with everyone I have come into contact with at cPrime.

Cons

Their payment terms were a little weak when I first started with them but they resolved that quickly and are now on a solid Bi-Monthly payment cycle.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. It's working!

"Was a contractor for them.....There are better agencies out there"

I worked at cPrime full-time (More than a year)

Pros

none that no other agency offers

Cons

cPrime hired me to be a contractor at one of their client sites. They claimed to value their employees but clearly only cared about you in terms of a revenue generator for them. Insincere, unprofessional and amateurs. Their staffing specialist and account managers, even their VP were unpolished almost to the point of embarrassing. One of their recruiters sent me an email after I left them for another agency and scolded me like she was my mother. I sent that email around to several people at their client site and we all had a good laugh at their immaturity. Pay is not great, benefits are not great, no perks, lousy management.

Advice to Management

With so many agencies to choose from, what sets you apart is how you treat people. In your case, left a very bad impression on me which I have passed onto other potential employees as well as employers looking for an agency to staff for them.