cPrime - You're best working as a contractor through this company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for cPrime

"You're best working as a contractor through this company"

I have been working at cPrime full-time

Pros

Provides a variety of training work to engage in with a mixture of local and travel work included. Useful if you desire traveling for short training engagements.

Cons

Not well suited for applied consultants seeking development of thought leadership at clients. Disappointing level of support for sharing thought leadership at conferences in the Agile Community.

Advice to Management

Consistency in what is promised when new folks are recruited as compared what is provided after starting.

Other Employee Reviews for cPrime

"Was a contractor for them.....There are better agencies out there"

I worked at cPrime full-time (More than a year)

Pros

none that no other agency offers

Cons

cPrime hired me to be a contractor at one of their client sites. They claimed to value their employees but clearly only cared about you in terms of a revenue generator for them. Insincere, unprofessional and amateurs. Their staffing specialist and account managers, even their VP were unpolished almost to the point of embarrassing. One of their recruiters sent me an email after I left them for another agency and scolded me like she was my mother. I sent that email around to several people at their client site and we all had a good laugh at their immaturity. Pay is not great, benefits are not great, no perks, lousy management.

Advice to Management

With so many agencies to choose from, what sets you apart is how you treat people. In your case, left a very bad impression on me which I have passed onto other potential employees as well as employers looking for an agency to staff for them.

"Atlassian Solutions Architect loving it at cPrime"

Current Employee - Atlassian Solutions Architect in Foster City, CA
    Current Employee - Atlassian Solutions Architect in Foster City, CA

I have been working at cPrime full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I joined cPrime nearly 2 years ago and have been very impressed by with the tremendous growth of the company. That growth has provided me with tremendous opportunity for personal growth. I have learned so much in the time I have worked here! We work with the top companies in the country making for a very exciting experience delivering as an expert partner for these super sexy companies! I get to work from home whenever I would like to which is very nice with how bad traffic has been in the Bay Area over the last few years. The company has happy hours and various events to bring all of the employees together every few weeks which helps when we are all spread out delivering at various clients. Overall just super happy I selected cPrime. I had 3 other offers and chose cPrime based on the great interview experience I had and the fact that they are one of Atlassian's top expert partners.

Cons

Not many to be honest. I am VERY busy but have a lot of flexibility. I can still go to my kids games and school events and just work in the evenings to stay caught up.

Advice to Management

Keep it Up! You have built a great company here!