cyberCSI - cyberCSI, a Growing IT Services Company that Cares About What They Do | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for cyberCSI

"cyberCSI, a Growing IT Services Company that Cares About What They Do"

Current Employee - Technician in Santa Clara, CA
Current Employee - Technician in Santa Clara, CA

Pros

The best reason to work at cyberCSI is because the employees actually care about providing great service to their clients, and therefore, they actually provide it! It's great potential for growth as a relatively small IT services company is another good reason. Every employee has the opportunity to provide input into the development of the business, which instills a great sense of pride in the work. Once a few more large contracts are won, this company has a great chance of establishing itself as one of the top tier IT services companies in the west.

Cons

As a managed services company, it's sometimes difficult to see the employees of the host company get all the special perks and stay inspired by their mission.

Advice to Management

Sometimes, communication downward from Senior Management could be more often and open. Keeping everyone focused on their own jobs while being informed by the "Big Picture" will help drive unified growth while maintaining the high level of service the company is known for. With this in mind, developing a sense of culture around true customer empathy (caring about the work) is a good idea.

Other Employee Reviews for cyberCSI

1. "Great company for someone looking for a friendly and encouraging workplace."

I worked at cyberCSI full-time

Pros

As I worked closely with the CEO and upper management, I was given encouragement and I felt like they really believed in me. I grew immensely in my position. I believe my growth was a direct result of the character building I was provided from my trainings within the company, as well as the influence from the management team.
    If you have the opportunity to join this company be ready to be part of an environment that is structured to help you be successful within the company and in life.

Cons

Even though there may not be a lot of room for lateral growth you will grow both as an employee and as a person.

2. "Great place to work !"

Pros

Great cultural environment, CEO cares about his people (especially if you put the hard work in), good work-life balance.

Cons

None. Really enjoyed working there. Had to leave due to family reasons.

Advice to Management

Keep expanding and growing the business.