e-Builder - Fantastic. Owners of company and VP of Services mentored me to help me grow professionally. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for e-Builder

"Fantastic. Owners of company and VP of Services mentored me to help me grow professionally."

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Plantation, FL
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Plantation, FL

Pros

1. The people. Hard working.
2. Accountability - everyone is held accountable for work to complete making it a fair playing field.
3. Knowledge sharing. It's done in so many ways. At the "water cooler" while getting coffee with the VP of services. Or a formal on board training with a senior analyst.
4. My boss - VP of Services - supports me and doesn't micro manage me. I've been at e-Builder for over 7 years. His SUPPORT produces results. He wants to know what he can do to help. We meet weekly to discuss goals and next steps to help me prioritize.
5. Fun - we make a point to build bond with our team. The internal team that puts events together make them happen throughout the year. Be it pool, bowling, corporate runs, whatever.
6. Reward for good performance. Every year here I've received a raise. Bottom line - you do your job you will grow professionally and monetarily.
7. Culture - it's transparent here. Everyone on the team needs to step up and OWN it. If they don't then there will be consequences. No dead weight here. This is the thriving environment I have grown to enjoy and prosper in.

Cons

1. Work load. We are under the gun these days. Thankfully we are hiring to compensate for what I call a serious sales engine.

Advice to Management

Keep making it real. Hold us to a HIGH standard and make sure we keep continuing to uphold a strong level of integrity. It is what keeps the pride so strong at e-Builder!

Other Employee Reviews for e-Builder

"A great community"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pros

- e-Builder is growing by leaps and bounds. The opportunities to advance are numerous and based solely on merit and ability to do the job.
    - e-Builder promotes from within the ranks.
    - Management encourages employees to challenge themselves and has a culture that supports and nourishes success.
     - It is a small company, so the work that you do has a direct impact on the company's bottom line, you don't do work just to do it.
    - Decisions and hiring driven by the company’s core values: Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsiveness.
    -Smart people in key positions. My boss is far and away the best I’ve ever had.
    - Management really does care about the employee and employee’s family. You are part of a great community at e-Builder
    - Open door policy with easy access to all levels of management, up to and including CEO and President.

Cons

- LOTS of travel. Often for extended periods which can be difficult on families.

Advice to Management

As we grow, the challenge will be to keep the small town charm. Don’t lose sight of what really makes this a great place to work: the community that you’ve all worked so hard to build.

"e-Builder is a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Pros

- e-Builder took a chance on me and allowed me to move my career in the direction I always wanted it to go. Prior to working at e-Builder I was working just to work, now I actually feel fulfilled.
    - The day to day routine is very variable which keeps me from getting bored
    - The culture is one of accountability and caring so people do what they are supposed to do, and the company seems to care about how you are doing as a person.
    - Benefits package is very generous, health care is free if you are single with no kids

Cons

- As with most jobs today, it would be nice to have more vacation time. A more European approach to time off would be my preference
    - The work load is sometimes very demanding because the needs of the customer are seen as paramount and some customers are very demanding

Advice to Management

Don't let the company move away from its roots of hard work and innovation. Don't get too comfortable with the current run of success and start coasting.