eBay Enterprise - Good for short term employment, not a long term career solution. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for eBay Enterprise

"Good for short term employment, not a long term career solution."

Former Employee - Manager
Former Employee - Manager

I worked at eBay Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Entrepreneurial company in growth mode, able to be creative with solutions, good co-workers for the most part. Backed by a great parent company (eBay) who has great processes, leaders, etc.

Cons

Financially unstable, constantly cutting positions, lack of focus on clients, they just want to make as much money as possible without regard to customers, employee's, etc. Sr. Leadership is weak and out of touch with the front line causing bad decisions that are costing money and creating financial issues.

Advice to Management

Get in touch with the business, front line and listen to your employees. Stop making bad decisions that cost millions of dollars to fix.

Other Employee Reviews for eBay Enterprise

"Complete waste of my time."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at eBay Enterprise full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

My paycheck usually arrived on time. Sometimes it was accurate. No one ever payed any attention to me or knew what I did, so I could come in for an hour or two and spend the rest of my day at home. Most important: health insurance.

Cons

Any job at GSI is a complete dead end. Almost no one gets promoted and the few that do, have jobs created for them. Raises are a joke. After working there for 5 years, I made about 6,000 more than when I started. They make no investment in the employees. Morale is non-existent. A fairly large percentage of technical employees are completely incompetent, yet nothing is ever done to correct the problems. Everything is just one big waste of time; it's a wonder they're still in business.

Advice to Management

I won't even bother; no one there would listen.

"Great job if you like customer service and talking to people"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Melbourne, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at eBay Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Company is good to workers, chance of advancement within company. Flexible hours, alot of overtime during season, undertime if you want it when it is slow.

Cons

Customers are horrid, unreasonable people during season, with unrealistic expectations.

Advice to Management

Better training on software systems so you are not so lost when you hit the floor.