eClick Softwares and Solutions - Horrible to do work | Glassdoor

"Horrible to do work"

Web Consultant in Calcutta

I worked at eClick Softwares and Solutions

Pros

At first when you join they are nice to you You will start liking the management Seniors are supportive and helpful

Cons

As time goes by they are started building pressure on you for target Shift timing extended almost everyday,I used to spent almost 15 hrs in a day for travel and office Late salary,even half salary if you dont acheive your target Target unacheivable because of very low quality leads Management doesnot know what to do most of the time,poor in decision making What they say they dont do it.Talking is much,outcome... is less Lier HR, she moulds you to join with all flexibility but ultimately turns into a lier Drop problem will be there almost everyday Worst company to live and work,no work culture,uneducated management,good for school pass or even fail students Not a company for graduates and specially not for B.Tech and engineering students No growth nothing, most of the people dont stay for a greater time,they leave within 2 or 3 months

Advice to Management

Close your business and do anything other job,otherwise you will always be in loss

eClick Softwares and Solutions2016-09-05

Other Employee Reviews

"Feeling glad to be an employee of Eclick"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at eClick Softwares and Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really nice work environment and work culture. Team members and seniors are very very co-operative. Scope to learn new things related to my subject each and every day. Monday to Friday office and Saturday-Sunday holiday.

Cons

Require some more fun activities.

Advice to Management

All is well. Make Eclick more bigger and brighter.

eClick Softwares and Solutions2015-06-03

"A Great Place to Start Your Career"

Current Employee - SEO Executive in Miami, FL

I have been working at eClick Softwares and Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am thankful to eClick Softwares and Solutions for giving me the opportunity to work as a fresher in their company. I am learning a lot of things,which I had no idea about. I am very happy that my seniors are helpful.

Cons

Sometimes due to work pressure, I do have to stay after normal office hours and as I stay quite far from office returning home becomes a bit problem.

Advice to Management

It would be great if the management organizes some more fun activities for the employees.

eClick Softwares and Solutions2015-05-21

Discover more reviews about eClick Softwares and Solutions.