eClick Softwares and Solutions - Average Company, Best for freshers. | Glassdoor

"Average Company, Best for freshers."

Former Employee - Executive in Calcutta

I worked at eClick Softwares and Solutions full-time

Pros

Salary on time, Friendly environment, Seniors are friendly, Best company for freshers.

Cons

Designation does not changes for years after years. Salary structure average. No extra money if you do extra work from home. New technology work sometimes. New type of work sometimes.

Advice to Management

Motivate the employees. Give time to learn new technology work. Give work on new technologies. Follow up the work of each employee, which is lacking littlebit.

eClick Softwares and Solutions2018-08-11

Other Employee Reviews

"Feeling glad to be an employee of Eclick"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at eClick Softwares and Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really nice work environment and work culture. Team members and seniors are very very co-operative. Scope to learn new things related to my subject each and every day. Monday to Friday office and Saturday-Sunday holiday.

Cons

Require some more fun activities.

Advice to Management

All is well. Make Eclick more bigger and brighter.

eClick Softwares and Solutions2015-06-03

"A Great Place to Start Your Career"

Current Employee - SEO Executive in Miami, FL

I have been working at eClick Softwares and Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am thankful to eClick Softwares and Solutions for giving me the opportunity to work as a fresher in their company. I am learning a lot of things,which I had no idea about. I am very happy that my seniors are helpful.

Cons

Sometimes due to work pressure, I do have to stay after normal office hours and as I stay quite far from office returning home becomes a bit problem.

Advice to Management

It would be great if the management organizes some more fun activities for the employees.

eClick Softwares and Solutions2015-05-21

Discover more reviews about eClick Softwares and Solutions.