eHealth - Inside Sales Rep...Pretty good company, but not sure how they will be successful with questionable model | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for eHealth

"Inside Sales Rep...Pretty good company, but not sure how they will be successful with questionable model"

Former Employee - Inside Medicare Sales Representative in Maynard, MA
Former Employee - Inside Medicare Sales Representative in Maynard, MA

I worked at eHealth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Solid management. Paid training and licensing is all good. They even pay a pro-rated portion of monthly bonus while training, after you pass state license test. Management and superviser do their best to assist people.

Cons

Not enough sales training, as focus is on medicare sales. Tough to be successful based on that lack of training. If you have previous sales training, then you can be successful. Limited promotion opportunities or carreer paths.

Advice to Management

Increase sales training befro

Other Employee Reviews for eHealth

"The company presents a great opportunity."

Former Employee - Medicare Sales Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Medicare Sales Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at eHealth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you want to try your hand at Medicare Sales this company does a pretty good job of training.

Cons

I was hired as a permanent employee in preparation of the upcoming AEP, which is the busiest time of the year for this companies and others like it. They overstaffed and poorly planned for this time. They only accomplished 60% of the company goal for this AEP. During the middle of the AEP they started laying people off. I asked for assistance in areas that I was weak in and was told that they were going to do some one on one to improve these weaknesses. Instead of giving that assistance they layed me off even though on my own I more than doubled my sales in under a week.

Advice to Management

Slow down on the employment growth. When you have an employee that wants to succeed and asks for assistance do more than offer help. Establish goals that give the employee the opportunity to grow and stretch and give them the training they request.

"ehealthinsurance.com, medicare sales,inside sales"

Former Employee - Medicare Sales Specialist in Maynard, MA
    Former Employee - Medicare Sales Specialist in Maynard, MA

I worked at eHealth full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company, very generous and supportive.

Cons

Nothing bad to say at all.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work.