Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

A Company you want to work for..

Feb 1, 2016 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional Management Good Training Comfortable Atmosphere Long-Term Career Friendly Stuff High Class Service A company with a Purpose

Cons

Nothing important..The administration have already addressed the matter of helping out with health insurance and other benefits. We will wait till we are live and then these things will be addressed; other than that everything is perfect.

ePassing Response

President & CMO

Thanks for the review, and thank you for your hard work. Our organization is committed to you and the families we serve!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Exciting Organization Powered By Passion & Creativity

Feb 2, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team to be a part of. They stress the importance of delivering world class service everyday, and leadership's actions align with this. The team is fun, and continues to grow. Really an exciting place to be, and the unique service we provide families is what makes it the best!

Cons

Like any new organizations, there are a few bumps here and there, but leadership always quickly recognizes it and takes actions to do what's best for the group.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Sales

Feb 11, 2017 - Sales Representative in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good management and training program. Huge territory with opportunity to make money. Wished I had given it a better chance to succeed.

Cons

Switched up on Strategy right after I was trained in. Think I could have made a difference but not sure management was completely sure we could make it work.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about ePassing.