eVestment - Evestment is an impressive company that truly cares about their employees. | Glassdoor
  1. "Evestment is an impressive company that truly cares about their employees."

I have been working at eVestment full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great HR and benefits, fun work environment

Cons

None that I can tell so far

eVestment2019-10-21
  1. "Fantastic"

Current Employee - Technology Team Leader in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at eVestment full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great mission, challenging work, smart people. Very impressive technology. Fun and rewarding place to work.

Cons

Scaling the company has introduced some bureaucracy but team has been intentional about addressing issues as they arise.

Advice to Management

Keep empowering the team - it is working!

eVestment2019-11-21

"Not the place it once was"

Former Employee - Technology Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at eVestment full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good Technology Smart, Fun People This is a fun place to be with interesting people. I've had a great time with the teams I've lead. This place is a good recommendation for people looking to learn technology.

Cons

Lacks transparency Disorganized I wrote a glowing review a year and a half ago, recommending anyone that would listen to this place. Since then I've had a major change of heart. The founders have left and Nasdaq integration is definitely being felt. This place feels like it lacks the transparency and unified focus that once characterized my daily job. I see silos all around me, and for the first time this... year a "layoff". My teams were still full of bright, energetic people wanting to do the right thing, but more and more I feel like the managers are becoming less empowered as power is being consolidated in new, additional management layers. I see far more people with the attitude: "What can the company do for me?" rather than the "What is the company doing and how can I help?" Overall, it's just got that big company feel now. That may not be a bad thing for everyone, it's just not me.

Advice to Management

Communicate more, focus on the people, not the process.

eVestment2019-10-10

Discover more reviews about eVestment.