Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best place to work!!!

Aug 3, 2017 - Realtor in Madison, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training is awesome and the agents are the best! So supportive. Wouldn't work anywhere else. Loved it so much I got my license again!

Cons

I have no negative remarks

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Brokerage Treats REALTORS® Like Customers

May 15, 2021 - REALTOR® in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Multiple Income Streams Top Notch Education eXp is always current, especially in technology and setting trends in real estate There is always someone to help you!

Cons

The initial learning curve is intense for people who are not super techie and should come with a Gen Z assistant.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

AMAZING benefits

May 10, 2021 - REALTOR® in Knoxville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

One thing that gets completely overlooked is the healthcare that is offered through Clearwater. If you are a productive agent you actually get rewarded. The amount of stock my family and I have received from the ICON program has been life changing. The revenue share program can give you an opportunity to earn passive income for the rest of your life. From my research the EXP Realty fees beat all of the other major brokerages fees. I really don't understand why every agent isn't with EXP realty.

Cons

If you're not going to recruit/attract any agents or you are only going to do 1-5 deals a year that are not luxury properties, EXP probably isn't for you. I would just join a very small brokerage that charges low fees. I can't think of any other cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about eXp Realty.