KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best place to work!!!

Aug 3, 2017 - Realtor in Madison, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training is awesome and the agents are the best! So supportive. Wouldn't work anywhere else. Loved it so much I got my license again!

Cons

I have no negative remarks

1. 5.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.self_employ-current

Good

Sep 26, 2022 - REALTOR®
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome company!! Best brokerage in the country!!

Cons

Online/virtual based real estate brokerage.

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

My schedule. My time

Sep 14, 2022 - Real Estate Agent/Realtor
    Business Outlook

Pros

eXp is the brokerage I joined after getting my license in 2020. eXp provides over 50 hours of training per week free to agents. I trained in relocation, foreclosures, commercial and Express Offers® at no cost to me. The Wisconsin state team is very responsive whenever I have a question. My commission is higher than almost all of the other companies. As an owner/agent, I can buy stock at a discount, and receive free shares when I hit certain landmarks. I work from home and set my own hours, so when there is a family event out of town or my kids come home for a weekend or more, I can schedule around it. I can also build a retirement nest egg by asking other agents to come on board.

Cons

The onboarding and the initial training for new agents can be confusing to navigate, but if you have been licensed less than 3 years, you will be assigned a mentor that will help you navigate the process. Sometimes working from home can be distracting, so I get less done than I could. The eXpCon, annual convention in Las Vegas, is expensive with tickets being in the $700 range. By contrast, the NAR convention is only $500. For a new agent, $700 plus travel and lodging is not always doable.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about eXp Realty.

eXp Realty Careers

Cover image for eXp Realty

Work anywhere With thousands of agents and staff across the world, eXp Realty has taken collaboration to the next level through its...More

• Culture