Cover image for eXp Realty

Current Employee, more than 1 year

eXp rocks!

Oct 21, 2020 - Liaison in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I found eXp Realty through a temporary placement with a staffing agency after my move to the U.S. and being on maternity leave for 2 years. The position I was offered was not what I was looking for, but it was an opportunity to work from home and I got so impressed with what I had learned about the company, that I thought I would jump in and see what happens. I got promoted and officially hired by eXp in 4 months. Fast-forward 1.5 years, I am still in love with eXp and I am so happy I made the decision to join! The company has a brilliant business model that is proven to help it grow at an accelerating rate. The leadership is very intelligent and humble people who actually listen to employees and contractors, and continuously put great programs in place for robust retention and people’s professional and personal growth. There is plenty of opportunities for career advancement. eXp is a 100% virtual company with fun communication platforms which makes it perfect for COVID-19 times. You never feel isolated or lacking the social aspect. It is quite the opposite - the amount of collaboration and communication you get every day is more than anyone could get in a brick-and-mortar setting. But what I value the most is the culture and values this organization promotes. I love how friendly, caring and supportive everyone is at the company. We work very hard, but we also have fun and we build close friendships at work. That is why we call it “Our eXp family”. If you are agile, open-minded, and like learning, eXp is an amazing place to work for.

Cons

Very high pace work but you get used to it.

2 people found this review helpful

eXp Realty Response

Thank you for your review and the kind feedback. We are so glad to have you as part of the team and part of our eXp family! I think we all feel the forward momentum and know that being virtual, we have to be EVEN better collaborators and communicators. It's an exciting time to be at eXp and we're glad you are part of it. - eXp People Team

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Realtor Review

Nov 23, 2022 - Real Estate Agent/Realtor in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Commission base so endless of opportunities.

Cons

No cons at the moment

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Great Transaction Coordinator Team and Online Training Process.

Oct 31, 2022 - REALTOR®
    Business Outlook

Pros

The training is great and very thorough. For newcomers the mentor program definitely makes you feel supported. The followup on transactions by the transaction teams are great and very supportive.

Cons

If you haven't completed 3 transactions in the last year, you are signed up with a mentor and a contract is drawn up. 10% of your first 3 transactions goes to the mentor but another 30% goes to exp. 10% for the mentor program. This is quite a load for a first year contracted realtor to endure. Once that is past you get 80% of subsequent transactions until you hit goal of $20,000 to EXP and switch to 100% of the transaction is yours minus transaction fees. The upside to the 20% is you can buy EXP stock and you get a rebate in the form of stock for part of the 20% that is vested in 5 years.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about eXp Realty.

eXp Realty Careers

Cover image for eXp Realty

Work anywhere With thousands of agents and staff across the world, eXp Realty has taken collaboration to the next level through its...More

• Culture