emarsys - Great company to work for! | Glassdoor

"Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at emarsys full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, culture, culture. The people are amazing, the work/life balance is flexible (WFH, PTO), if you put in the work, you will get noticed and be considered for growth opportunities, and the CEO and President (North America) are very present (walk around and greet everyone at their desks in the morning) and you can feel that they genuinely care for their employees.

Cons

Pay is a little low compared to other tech companies. Oh, and the office is almost always cold (throughout the year!) which is sometimes very uncomfortable to work in.

Advice to Management

Give other departments (other than sales) more opportunities to travel together, have outings, go to kickoffs, etc. Turn up the temperature.

emarsys2018-04-25

May 14, 2018Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for the feedback and review! In order for our employees to bring their best selves to work, we provide a competitive PTO plan which employees are encouraged to take, along with an emphasis on work-life balance. While we cannot offer the same salaries as large technologies, our culture is very important and hope this is the main motivation for our employees to do their best work each day. In terms of the office temperature, we have communicated this to our building management to make them aware. If you would like to provide additional feedback, please reach out to us at HR-US-IND@emarsys.com. -Emarsys HR Team

1. "Brilliant Onboarding, Great People, Exciting Opportunity"

Current Employee - Campaign Specialist in Portland, OR

I have been working at emarsys full-time for less than a year

Pros

Emarsys is investing in its people and it shows. Not only was it evident during the interviewing process; but from day one, I've felt comfortable and confident that I'll have the support to do my job.

Cons

Not necessarily a con; Emarsys does not have a formal career path. Your career is in your hands so if you want something, be active and ask for it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing because the product and the people speak for themselves.

emarsys2019-09-26

September 30, 2019Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear that both the candidate experience and employee experience are in alignment. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at HR-US@emarsys.com. -Americas HR Team

2. "I love my job!"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at emarsys full-time for more than a year

Pros

Emarsys' people are the best people to work with. Management gives you the autonomy to create your own goals and the tools to help you reach those goals. Different teams/departments are able to come together to collaborate, creating an environment of innovation and learning. They challenge & motivate you to be your best self, every day. I love who I have become because of this place.

Cons

I have not a single bad word to say about Emarsys.

Advice to Management

Never stop doing what you do. I love that the CEO & CFO walk around every day to say hello. I love the motivation and support that my boss gives me every day. Our management team rocks!

emarsys2019-08-06

August 13, 2019Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback and for trusting us with your career. Given our people are our greatest asset, it is great to hear that you've thoroughly enjoyed your experience with your co-workers. Autonomy is also a strong part of our culture which allows our employees to be empowered within all facets of their work. If you would like to provide additional feedback please reach out to us at HR-US@emarsys.com. -Americas HR Team

Discover more reviews about emarsys.