emarsys - No place better! | Glassdoor

"No place better!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Costa Mesa, CA

I have been working at emarsys full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Emarsys has great people. Hands down. The leadership team is constantly looking for new ways to grow the company, improve the work experience/workplace, and all while growing the company at a steady rate. I can't imagine a better work environment right now!

Cons

It is a global company and that scares some people. You might have to jump on a call early in the morning, but that's about as bad as it gets.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

emarsys2018-07-26

July 30, 2018Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear positive feedback on the things that we're doing including the great people! Though we are a global company who has grown exponentially over the last few years, we are still at a size that allows us to be agile in our approach while also making sure our employees do not feel like just a number. If you would like to provide additional feedback, please reach out to us at hr-us@emarsys.com -Emarsys HR Team

1. "Brilliant Onboarding, Great People, Exciting Opportunity"

Current Employee - Campaign Specialist in Portland, OR

I have been working at emarsys full-time for less than a year

Pros

Emarsys is investing in its people and it shows. Not only was it evident during the interviewing process; but from day one, I've felt comfortable and confident that I'll have the support to do my job.

Cons

Not necessarily a con; Emarsys does not have a formal career path. Your career is in your hands so if you want something, be active and ask for it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing because the product and the people speak for themselves.

emarsys2019-09-26

September 30, 2019Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear that both the candidate experience and employee experience are in alignment. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at HR-US@emarsys.com. -Americas HR Team

2. "I love my job!"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at emarsys full-time for more than a year

Pros

Emarsys' people are the best people to work with. Management gives you the autonomy to create your own goals and the tools to help you reach those goals. Different teams/departments are able to come together to collaborate, creating an environment of innovation and learning. They challenge & motivate you to be your best self, every day. I love who I have become because of this place.

Cons

I have not a single bad word to say about Emarsys.

Advice to Management

Never stop doing what you do. I love that the CEO & CFO walk around every day to say hello. I love the motivation and support that my boss gives me every day. Our management team rocks!

emarsys2019-08-06

August 13, 2019Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback and for trusting us with your career. Given our people are our greatest asset, it is great to hear that you've thoroughly enjoyed your experience with your co-workers. Autonomy is also a strong part of our culture which allows our employees to be empowered within all facets of their work. If you would like to provide additional feedback please reach out to us at HR-US@emarsys.com. -Americas HR Team

Discover more reviews about emarsys.