emarsys - Just accepted an offer in November | Glassdoor
  1. "Just accepted an offer in November"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at emarsys full-time for less than a year

Pros

The interview process was one of the more smooth and transparent interviews I've been part of. From the recruiter to the leadership, everybody was professional and welcoming. They challenged me with a 20-30 minute sales presentation. This project I felt was appropriate, as it allowed me to research the company and get an idea of the type of work I'd be doing. The company, culture and interview process are all top... class and I'm excited to begin my new career with Emarsys.

Cons

They made me sweat it out a bit waiting for the offer. I ended up reaching out to the hiring manager after a few days because I was convinced this is where I wanted to be. Not really a CON in my eyes just hoping other applicants understand to reach out and go get what you truly want for yourself.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I have friends in Indy's tech community and they all had strong positive outlooks on Emarsys.

emarsys2018-11-25

December 3, 2018Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! It is important for us to deliver a positive experience at each step of the candidate journey and continue this high quality of service during your Onboarding process and beyond. If you'd like to provide further feedback as you continue your career with us, feel free to reach out to us at HR-US@emarsys.com. -US HR Team

1. "Brilliant Onboarding, Great People, Exciting Opportunity"

Current Employee - Campaign Specialist in Portland, OR

I have been working at emarsys full-time for less than a year

Pros

Emarsys is investing in its people and it shows. Not only was it evident during the interviewing process; but from day one, I've felt comfortable and confident that I'll have the support to do my job.

Cons

Not necessarily a con; Emarsys does not have a formal career path. Your career is in your hands so if you want something, be active and ask for it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing because the product and the people speak for themselves.

emarsys2019-09-26

September 30, 2019Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear that both the candidate experience and employee experience are in alignment. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at HR-US@emarsys.com. -Americas HR Team

2. "I love my job!"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at emarsys full-time for more than a year

Pros

Emarsys' people are the best people to work with. Management gives you the autonomy to create your own goals and the tools to help you reach those goals. Different teams/departments are able to come together to collaborate, creating an environment of innovation and learning. They challenge & motivate you to be your best self, every day. I love who I have become because of this place.

Cons

I have not a single bad word to say about Emarsys.

Advice to Management

Never stop doing what you do. I love that the CEO & CFO walk around every day to say hello. I love the motivation and support that my boss gives me every day. Our management team rocks!

emarsys2019-08-06

August 13, 2019Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback and for trusting us with your career. Given our people are our greatest asset, it is great to hear that you've thoroughly enjoyed your experience with your co-workers. Autonomy is also a strong part of our culture which allows our employees to be empowered within all facets of their work. If you would like to provide additional feedback please reach out to us at HR-US@emarsys.com. -Americas HR Team

Discover more reviews about emarsys.