emarsys - Tread carefully | Glassdoor
  1. "Tread carefully"

Current Employee - N/A in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at emarsys full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People; Autonomy; Flexible work/life balance depending on the team and manager.

Cons

Leadership lacks empathy and basic communication skills; Lack of understanding of culture in the US; Few women in leadership positions; Difficult to get reliable, tactical information from product teams; Annual kickoff event is for sales and services only, leaving a huge fracture in the rest of the organization not feeling connected to the overall mission of the business.

emarsys2019-06-06

July 3, 2019Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for your continued career with us here at Emarsys. We're glad to hear that you've enjoy the people, autonomy and flexibility that our Indianapolis Office has to offer. With leadership at all levels coming from a diverse set of backgrounds, cultural awareness is an important component of our culture. Following a recent Employee Satisfaction Survey, we identified three key areas of improvement globally: Communication & Collaboration, Diversity & Inclusion and Training. Additonally, in order to increase the communication throughout the organization in regards to Product we have launched a Product Newsletter. If you would like to provide additional feedback please reach out to us at HR-US@emarsys.com. -Emarsys HR Team

1. "Brilliant Onboarding, Great People, Exciting Opportunity"

Current Employee - Campaign Specialist in Portland, OR

I have been working at emarsys full-time for less than a year

Pros

Emarsys is investing in its people and it shows. Not only was it evident during the interviewing process; but from day one, I've felt comfortable and confident that I'll have the support to do my job.

Cons

Not necessarily a con; Emarsys does not have a formal career path. Your career is in your hands so if you want something, be active and ask for it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing because the product and the people speak for themselves.

emarsys2019-09-26

September 30, 2019Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear that both the candidate experience and employee experience are in alignment. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at HR-US@emarsys.com. -Americas HR Team

2. "I love my job!"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at emarsys full-time for more than a year

Pros

Emarsys' people are the best people to work with. Management gives you the autonomy to create your own goals and the tools to help you reach those goals. Different teams/departments are able to come together to collaborate, creating an environment of innovation and learning. They challenge & motivate you to be your best self, every day. I love who I have become because of this place.

Cons

I have not a single bad word to say about Emarsys.

Advice to Management

Never stop doing what you do. I love that the CEO & CFO walk around every day to say hello. I love the motivation and support that my boss gives me every day. Our management team rocks!

emarsys2019-08-06

August 13, 2019Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback and for trusting us with your career. Given our people are our greatest asset, it is great to hear that you've thoroughly enjoyed your experience with your co-workers. Autonomy is also a strong part of our culture which allows our employees to be empowered within all facets of their work. If you would like to provide additional feedback please reach out to us at HR-US@emarsys.com. -Americas HR Team

Discover more reviews about emarsys.