emarsys - I love my job! | Glassdoor
  1. "I love my job!"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at emarsys full-time for more than a year

Pros

Emarsys' people are the best people to work with. Management gives you the autonomy to create your own goals and the tools to help you reach those goals. Different teams/departments are able to come together to collaborate, creating an environment of innovation and learning. They challenge & motivate you to be your best self, every day. I love who I have become because of this place.

Cons

I have not a single bad word to say about Emarsys.

Advice to Management

Never stop doing what you do. I love that the CEO & CFO walk around every day to say hello. I love the motivation and support that my boss gives me every day. Our management team rocks!

emarsys2019-08-06

August 13, 2019Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback and for trusting us with your career. Given our people are our greatest asset, it is great to hear that you've thoroughly enjoyed your experience with your co-workers. Autonomy is also a strong part of our culture which allows our employees to be empowered within all facets of their work. If you would like to provide additional feedback please reach out to us at HR-US@emarsys.com. -Americas HR Team

1. "Brilliant Onboarding, Great People, Exciting Opportunity"

Current Employee - Campaign Specialist in Portland, OR

I have been working at emarsys full-time for less than a year

Pros

Emarsys is investing in its people and it shows. Not only was it evident during the interviewing process; but from day one, I've felt comfortable and confident that I'll have the support to do my job.

Cons

Not necessarily a con; Emarsys does not have a formal career path. Your career is in your hands so if you want something, be active and ask for it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing because the product and the people speak for themselves.

emarsys2019-09-26

September 30, 2019Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear that both the candidate experience and employee experience are in alignment. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at HR-US@emarsys.com. -Americas HR Team

2. "Great Onboarding; Exciting Opportunity Ahead"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at emarsys full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Intentional onboarding - Dynamic product roadmap - Growth-oriented goals - Great time to start

Cons

Emarsys US operates like a startup within a bigger company. There are some "growing pains" that come along with the startup feel, but they are usually well communicated and manageable.

emarsys2019-06-10

July 3, 2019Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and letting us know that you enjoyed our Onboarding process. Being able to get our employees started off on the right foot is one of the many keys to success here at Emarsys. As Emarsys North America has grown over the past 4 years, we have made great progress and continue to value employee feedback to continue to improve. If you would like to provide additional feedback please reach out to us at HR-US@emarsys.com. -Emarsys HR Team

Discover more reviews about emarsys.