eviCore healthcare - Business Analyst | Glassdoor

"Business Analyst"

Current Employee - Business Operations Analyst in Franklin, TN

I have been working at eviCore healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros

eviCore is immensely flexible and understanding of employee's differing life situations, allowing employees to work remotely if need be, and accommodating those who cannot always make it to work in the office. EviCore also has a fun and easygoing work environment and culture that makes people feel welcome and part of the team immediately.

Cons

On boarding and new hire orientation is almost non-existent. Also, continued career/skills development options are not easily accessible or offered.

Advice to Management

As I new hire I was placed with a younger, but unbelievably smart and talented supervisor that I was able to shadow, lean on, and learn from on a daily basis, which made my transition onto my team extremely smooth. Continue pairing new hires this way, as I have heard stories in which new employee's did not have a supervisor that was directly engaged with them on a day-to-day basis.

eviCore healthcare2018-11-12
  1. "Great place to professionally develop and learn"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Franklin, TN

I have been working at eviCore healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Autonomy to make a day to day impact -Ample opportunity for growth -Great work/life balance

Cons

Siloed communication Redundant work at times

Advice to Management

More clear and concise communication. Objectives defined

eviCore healthcare2019-12-08
  2. "I want to retire from here"

Current Employee - Organizational Development Specialist in Franklin, TN

I have been working at eviCore healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Amazing, fun, and caring teammates and managers - Schedule flexibility for family needs - Low ego - Work that makes a positive impact - Growth with Cigna as a parent company (nice values alignment with Cigna too)

Cons

- Compensation & benefits are competitive, but not at the top of the market - Typical integration, "who's on first" type of pain points

Advice to Management

Keep taking care of the people, and we'll keep taking care of our customers and clients.

eviCore healthcare2019-12-03

Discover more reviews about eviCore healthcare.