eviCore healthcare - Evicore Takes Care of Their Own!! | Glassdoor

"Evicore Takes Care of Their Own!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bluffton, SC

I have been working at eviCore healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is an environment of caring about others here

Cons

Call center environment is not for everyone.

Advice to Management

I had the opportunity to travel to a Sunguard location this last week with my coworkers due to the hurricane and I wanted to give my input on this experience. I have held several jobs in my lifetime and am by far the most impressed by Evicore after this experience. You took what was a very nerve wracking and scary experience for me, it was my first time evacuating due to a hurricane (I’m from Washington state... where earthquakes, mudslides and volcanoes are what scares us), and made it a VERY positive experience. The kindness and compassion this company has shown to it’s employees has made me an Evicore “lifer”. THANK YOU. My coworker and I chose to leave on Monday afternoon for the hotel in Marietta, GA to start the adventure. We knew there would be compensation for mileage, but had no idea we’d also be paid DURING that drive to and from. THANK YOU! The hotel was great, the employees treated us so kindly. The rooms were a little warm, I think they may have been in the midst of an HVAC issue, but some of us were provided with fans to help cool off. Having a restaurant/bar in the establishment, also a great move on Evicore’s part. Providing us breakfast was a pleasant surprise as we knew lunch would be provided. THANK YOU! The daily stipend, we expected it to be based on our receipts (which I still have) and not a “flat fee” as you demonstrated by already depositing some if it in our bank accounts on Friday September 6, 2019. That also surprised us all as we weren’t expecting it until payday NEXT week. THANK YOU AGAIN! This was probably THE most positive experience I’ve ever had with an employer, the company went above and beyond excellence in their care of us and made us feel valued and that goes so far in this day and age of it being all about the bottom dollar. While I am definitely not looking forward to another hurricane, I will look forward to going wherever they send us because I know, without a doubt, that we’ll be taken care of and our lives DO matter to Evicore 100%!

eviCore healthcare2019-09-11
  1. "Great place to professionally develop and learn"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Franklin, TN

I have been working at eviCore healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Autonomy to make a day to day impact -Ample opportunity for growth -Great work/life balance

Cons

Siloed communication Redundant work at times

Advice to Management

More clear and concise communication. Objectives defined

eviCore healthcare2019-12-08
  2. "I want to retire from here"

Current Employee - Organizational Development Specialist in Franklin, TN

I have been working at eviCore healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Amazing, fun, and caring teammates and managers - Schedule flexibility for family needs - Low ego - Work that makes a positive impact - Growth with Cigna as a parent company (nice values alignment with Cigna too)

Cons

- Compensation & benefits are competitive, but not at the top of the market - Typical integration, "who's on first" type of pain points

Advice to Management

Keep taking care of the people, and we'll keep taking care of our customers and clients.

eviCore healthcare2019-12-03

Discover more reviews about eviCore healthcare.