Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best place to work in Orlando

Mar 28, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am proud to be working at flexEngage. The culture is second to none. Everyone is happy to be here because the leaders view the employees as valuable contributors to the company’s success. There is a culture of innovation and RESPECT here. People WANT to contribute to and celebrate the company’s and each other’s success. The benefits are the best that I ever had - flexibility to work from home, commuter reimbursement, free snacks and beverages, monthly team outings that are FUN and not forced, and the most important benefit of all, GENEROUS health benefits. This is a sign that the company cares about the employees. Finally, since this is a smaller company, there is OPPORTUNITY GALORE. If you are a hard-working intrapreneur, this is where to be. You’re going to contribute AND learn. The owners have their stuff together, and it shows in the company’s stability.

Cons

The only “bad” thing is the office is too small, but if that’s the only complaint, that’s not a bad thing.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Incredible Opportunity

Jan 29, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working here. It feels more like a "family place" rather than a job.

Cons

None so far that I can tell

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Customer Engagement

Dec 9, 2018 - Customer Engagement
    Business Outlook

Pros

Recently joined the Team. I cannot be more please and excited about being a part of this Team. People talk "culture", but culture is all about work.business. Here it is more like a club or perhaps even a family. I am glad and thankful to be here!

Cons

No Cons at this Point.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about flexReceipts.