i.Predictus - Summer marketing internship at i.Predictus | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for i.Predictus

"Summer marketing internship at i.Predictus"

Current Intern - Marketing Intern in Parsippany, NJ
Current Intern - Marketing Intern in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at i.Predictus as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The work environment at i.Predictus is extremely welcoming and supportive. Everyone truly wants everyone else to succeed and the atmosphere is extremely collaborative. Working in a start-up is a truly dynamic experience and one of my favorite aspects about my internship with i.Predictus is that I honestly had my hands in everything. My responsibilities included (but were not limited to): designing and implementing a complete communications calendar through December, writing regular social media/public relations posts, editing/redesigning company's official website, and extensively researching the ad tech industry's competitors and compiling information into slides that appeared in various slide decks. There is a huge opportunity for growth here and hard work is definitely rewarded and acknowledged. I truly enjoyed my time at i.Predictus and would recommend a job here to anyone who enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic and supportive working environment.

Cons

There definitely is a certain amount of pressure working here since it is a start-up. Candidates need to work well under pressure and be able to produce accurate and highly detailed work efficiently. There are times when managing all of your projects can be difficult, but working under pressure is a critical skill for any employee to have.

Other Employee Reviews for i.Predictus

1. "Fast-Paced, Agile Environment with a Great Team"

I have been working at i.Predictus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The team at IP is incredible, supporting each other to solve problems and push through obstacles. The group is agile and focused on multiple projects simultaneously, so it's never boring. Team members are encouraged to bring ideas to the table and try new things.

Cons

It's a fast paced environment, which is not for everyone. If you don't want to read and keep learning, or work across a variety of teams, it may not be the best fit for you.

Advice to Management

Keep inspiring! It makes a huge difference!

2. "Continues to Innovate and Create Products that are Needed"

Current Employee - Database Developer in Cedar Knolls, NJ
    Current Employee - Database Developer in Cedar Knolls, NJ

I have been working at i.Predictus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

i.Predictus now manufactures all of their product in New Jersey verses overseas. This has been a dramatically positive impact on the work environment and product development. The team is really tight and they are all so smart. We are dedicated to the leadership and what we do. The products are really impactful and the latest one is going to be important. It was a good choice I made to come here.

Cons

IP is part of a larger integrated marketing agency that is growing rapidly. Both companies are headed up by the same Founder who is passionate and intense. The motto is everything needs to get done and more will come tomorrow and it does. In our world we have to work fast and smart in order to stay in front of the work.

Advice to Management

The team should and could be larger. it is a very good leadership team but it is a mind shift change to work for marketers who are not career coders. Its not bad a thing but communication can always improve.