iConsultus - Software Developer | Glassdoor
  1. "Software Developer"

Former Employee - Software Developer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at iConsultus full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked with iconsultus for about 2 years. They helped me with my visa sponsorship and also with projects. They always paid me and my friends who joined with me in time. What I liked about them is they really took care of their employees and never let any issue unresolved. I would recommend anyone to join them.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. It was always a smooth process to work with them.

iConsultus2018-04-17

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A Training Company in name of Staffing Organisation."

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at iConsultus

Pros

Its a good organisation to groom yourself as they conduct many training sessions for you on every aspect. I would suggest this organisation more for training purpose than to see your future in it. They will help you groom in every aspect by putting a check on each and every activity you are doing during the working hours. They will surely teach you what exactly the word discipline is meant for.

Cons

What I experienced here was that they don't have any professional way to manage their employees. The CEO reads a new book every 3 months and starts implementing those policies, this happens every 3-4 months here. They don't have any specific business model or management policies. One more thing that I experienced here is they didn't even provided me with the relieving letter when I resigned from the organisation and are...

Advice to Management

Follow some professionalism with your employees and start trusting them to derive better results from them. Scrutinising each and every mail and calls, this won't help you to grow better as an organisation.

iConsultus2017-02-15
  2. "Best Decision I took to get associated with"

Current Employee - Java Developer in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at iConsultus for more than 3 years

Pros

Perfect Partners to work with. Before I finished my project i had my next assignment in my hand. My Marketing managers have shown the most proactive approach in my marketing. I am still in the last month of my project and had given 5 interviews by my marketing managers, awaiting for results from a few and have an offer from my fav company.. thanks a lot boys for taking good care of me

Cons

All good stuff..no negative side feedback.. Just keep up the good work..

Advice to Management

Keep it up Boys !!

iConsultus2016-08-25

Discover more reviews about iConsultus.