iConsultus - Company worth everyone's trust | Glassdoor
  1. "Company worth everyone's trust"

Current Employee - Java Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at iConsultus full-time for less than a year

Pros

- A complete Java shop (Something I would like to start my career with) - Has great interest in their employees unlike other companies - Treats their employees better than their clients. - Complete transparency - Hires only worthy & eligible candidates - Has good rapport & recommendation from USCIS (read an article on government website about this company)

Cons

None so far with the way they are going.

Advice to Management

Provide more benefits to your employees apart from the ones that you have. You been doing a great job off late.

iConsultus2014-10-08

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Software Developer"

Former Employee - Software Developer in San Francisco, CA

I worked at iConsultus full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked with iconsultus for about 2 years. They helped me with my visa sponsorship and also with projects. They always paid me and my friends who joined with me in time. What I liked about them is they really took care of their employees and never let any issue unresolved. I would recommend anyone to join them.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. It was always a smooth process to work with them.

iConsultus2018-04-17
  2. "A Training Company in name of Staffing Organisation."

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at iConsultus

Pros

Its a good organisation to groom yourself as they conduct many training sessions for you on every aspect. I would suggest this organisation more for training purpose than to see your future in it. They will help you groom in every aspect by putting a check on each and every activity you are doing during the working hours. They will surely teach you what exactly the word discipline is meant for.

Cons

What I experienced here was that they don't have any professional way to manage their employees. The CEO reads a new book every 3 months and starts implementing those policies, this happens every 3-4 months here. They don't have any specific business model or management policies. One more thing that I experienced here is they didn't even provided me with the relieving letter when I resigned from the organisation and are...

Advice to Management

Follow some professionalism with your employees and start trusting them to derive better results from them. Scrutinising each and every mail and calls, this won't help you to grow better as an organisation.

iConsultus2017-02-15

Discover more reviews about iConsultus.