iContact - Great work environment dependent upon your department. | Glassdoor

"Great work environment dependent upon your department."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

I have been working at iContact full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere in the sales department. Transparent and honest management. Great company culture.

Cons

There seems to be empty promises handed out in both departments. Company culture greatly differs depending on what department you are in.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Only thing I would like to see change is for sales and services do more team building.

iContact2015-04-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing work environment"

Current Employee - Senior Product Expert

I have been working at iContact full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good work-life balance Overtime opportunities Excellent team and leadership Company outings and events Relaxes and friendly work environment Competent co-workers

Cons

Relatively lower pay compared to other similar jobs, off-set by good benefits. Company has been acquired a few times throughout the years, leading to mass layoffs, though I have not been affected personally by these.

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent work!

iContact2019-06-05

"Overworked and Underpaid Employees"

I have been working at iContact full-time

Pros

There are some great and talented people who work here. There are some people in management who care about their employees and do their best to keep them from leaving.

Cons

iContacts turnover is high. They have not been backfilling the majority of vacancies which leads to people feeling uneasy. The loss of employees has lead to the rest of us being overloaded. iContacts compensation packages are below average for our industry and location. After the most recent acquisition, benefits and PTO were cut to less than they were before. iContact used to care a lot about company culture... and retaining employee’s, but that had fallen off. Being in the office used to be enjoyable but it has turned into a sad sight of many empty cubicles. This used to be a great place to work. Now it seems that iContact is just trying to keep itself from sinking at the expense of loosing some of its best talent.

Advice to Management

Please push our new parent company to be more transparent with the direction they are taking us in. Shake up management, particularly in the services department. Provide management to the departments without it (sales, marketing). Show appreciation to those of us that have stayed, or risk loosing more talent.

iContact2019-11-14

Discover more reviews about iContact.