iCracked - Fun and local self-built electronic repair company for iDevices | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for iCracked

"Fun and local self-built electronic repair company for iDevices"

Current Freelancer - ITECH
Current Freelancer - ITECH

I have been working at iCracked (Less than a year)

Pros

Make your own hours, stock your own inventory, manage your own business, you make as hard as you work. HQ is very friendly and helpful. Mobile repair service, very convenient for customers. Lifetime warranty on all parts. VERY useful "iTech" app for all employees (sole-proprietors)

Cons

Prices are often higher than competitors (Due to convenience and quality of parts)

Advice to Management

Great job thus far!

Other Employee Reviews for iCracked

1. "Fun place to work - little pay."

I have been working at iCracked full-time (More than a year)

Pros

People are great. Exciting/fast environment.

Cons

No money. Work from 8 - 6

iCracked Response

Feb 27, 2017 – People Operations Manager

Being appropriately compensated is an important part of employment. Before making an offer we do thorough research on what pay is appropriate for that specific position while based on the candidate... More

"Avoid this sophisticated scam at all cost"

Former Freelancer - ITECH in London, England (UK)
    Former Freelancer - ITECH in London, England (UK)

Pros

None. Delusion that you have got genuine job!

Cons

I have worked for Icracked as an Itech for three months. Please think again before you join this company. I have lost my money but at least you still have time not to spent your money. There are many reasons why I advice you against joining Icracked. First of all you will have to pay £329 to become an Itech with Icracked. Once you join as an Itech you are signing up to their terms and conditions. Usually genuine companies dont charge money to give an employment. Look for other companies who are doing same type of business and they do not charge money to become technician.Second think when you have interview with them they will try to show you that they have lots of customers and often they have customer requesting repair request through their app. But this is also not true. Most of the time customer request price quotes but not actual repair. However Icracked recruiter will show you this as if there are plenty of customer but its far from truth. Third reason you have to make lots of cold calls to get those customers. Majority times 1-2 out of 10 customers will agree to do the expensive repair. It means you have to make lot of cold calls to get the customers. Fourth reason which was my own experience and it has happen to few other Itechs as well. What they will do is after few months I had a call from Icracked manager and they asked me to pay for money because I had complaints from customers! This was just a fabricated complaint from Icracked in order to earn more money from Itechs. I asked them many times about customer details but they never gave me any details of customer for whom I was expected to pay money! Usually they are meant to consult you when customer have complaints but what they will do is they will sent their OWN MANAGER and then expect you to pay money. They did not show me one single proof that there was actuallly genuine fault with the repiar. This was just a scam for them in order to replenish old Itechs with new Itechs because more Itechs means more money for Icracked. The same thing has happened with so many other Itechs. The reason they do this is because company is actually making more money with Itech Subscription than actual customers. So they have to remove old ones to add new ones. Thats the reason they are always recruiting Itechs.
    Now just google Icracked reviews. You will see some reviews on Yelp.com. But this are not genuine review. They are all paid reviews. Do not trust Yelp.com. Also look at their facebook page on left side you will see so many customer complaints but no response. This happens mainly because new itechs who joins the team does not always do a good repair because of lack of experience.
    I hope this help you. Avoid Icracked at any cost. Most of all do not spend your hard earn money on sophisticated scams.

Advice to Management

Please respond to emails. Avoiding customer complaints and itech complaints is not going to get you far. Hope you spent Itech Subscription money in hospital for your parents. Scammer.