iLuv - Deserve no star. Terrible working environment and atmosphere. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for iLuv

"Deserve no star. Terrible working environment and atmosphere."

Current Employee - Slave in Port Washington, NY
Current Employee - Slave in Port Washington, NY

I have been working at iLuv full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free coffee, banana, apple, dinner if you work late (so dinner everyday).

Cons

Nobody leaves work on time. NEVER OVERTIME PAY. 99% Korean, strict asian culture, always call people Mr. and Ms. If you don't speak or understand Korean, good luck. Don't be fooled by HR or interview process. This place will suck your soul out. CEO likes to step on everyone and curse you out.

Advice to Management

Need to change everything, and I mean EVERYTHING about this company. Need to hire proactive and innovative people, because 99% of the company are ESL (speaks bare minium english) and just a slave that will say yes to no matter what to upper management because they habe nowhere else to go.

Other Employee Reviews for iLuv

1. "Great place to develop new skills"

Former Employee - Head Copywriter/Social Media Manager in Port Washington, NY
    Former Employee - Head Copywriter/Social Media Manager in Port Washington, NY

I worked at iLuv full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Say what you want about their products, iLuv is legitimately well established in the industry. I think it's cool working for an electronics manufacturer and app developer, I just wish more of the other employees saw this. What's great about iLuv is that they give you complete ownership over your projects so you if you take advantage you can really grow and develop skills. You will be challenged by having to pay extremely close attention to detail, but that's part of the growing process. By the way, I use a lot of their products and they are great.

Cons

Low pay. I had a lot of responsibilities and wasn't paid so well. HOWEVER, I also feel like because I learnt so much while I was there I received free education and experience.

Advice to Management

Put some more money into marketing.

2. "not the best place to thrive..."

I worked at iLuv full-time

Pros

a lot of products to manufacture in the market

Cons

not healthy working environment and work hour