iLuv - Great team, products, working on improvements | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for iLuv

"Great team, products, working on improvements"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

I have been working at iLuv full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Hard working, dedicated staff, Executive team is very passionate about the business. iLuv is a diverse global company with global sales channels. Open to change and making improvements to grow the company every day.

Cons

Typical cons of all large companies minus a lot of the politics, but nothing worth commenting about. The other posts are partially accurate IMO, (or based on their experience, mine is somewhat different) iLuv is a US company and I appreciate the opportunities I have with iLuv. It is about working smart with results not working long hours and burning yourself out. Peaks and valleys of work flow….

Other Employee Reviews for iLuv

"If your goal is to have no life outside of work, then this is the place for you"

Former Employee - Another Slave in Port Washington, NY
    Former Employee - Another Slave in Port Washington, NY

I worked at iLuv full-time

Pros

They will feed you when you work late every night. There is free coffee that you are encouraged to drink so that you can stay up and keep working as well.

Cons

Anything less than a 12 hour workday is frowned upon and there is zero overtime pay. Don't let the website fool you, this is a Korean company from top to bottom and even though they hire non-Koreans you will feel quite alienated if you're not fluent in that language. Fortunately, I was but I noticed many non-Koreans completely out of the loop on a daily basis. Did I mention a 12 hour workday is expected of everyone without any possibility of overtime pay? I seriously wish I was exaggerating. Many of the employees are very nice but have extremely limited English skills, and because they were brought from overseas to work here I suspect that is why management has so much leverage over them.

Advice to Management

You've created a high expectation, high stress work environment that is rife with negativity. No one seems "happy" to work here. There are so many things that need fixing I would not even know where to start.

"Deserve no star. Terrible working environment and atmosphere."

Current Employee - Slave in Port Washington, NY
    Current Employee - Slave in Port Washington, NY

I have been working at iLuv full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free coffee, banana, apple, dinner if you work late (so dinner everyday).

Cons

Nobody leaves work on time. NEVER OVERTIME PAY. 99% Korean, strict asian culture, always call people Mr. and Ms. If you don't speak or understand Korean, good luck. Don't be fooled by HR or interview process. This place will suck your soul out. CEO likes to step on everyone and curse you out.

Advice to Management

Need to change everything, and I mean EVERYTHING about this company. Need to hire proactive and innovative people, because 99% of the company are ESL (speaks bare minium english) and just a slave that will say yes to no matter what to upper management because they habe nowhere else to go.