iQor - A great place for experience and personal growth, at a lower than average salary. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for iQor

"A great place for experience and personal growth, at a lower than average salary."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Pros

For "hungry" employees there is plenty of room to make money and gain valuable experience in the field. For those who wish to advance there are always opportunities throughout the company.

Cons

The health benefits might as well be non-existent as they not even meet that national standard for coverage requirements.

Although you can advance for experience, the salary will not increase as fast as the stress & responsibility.

Advice to Management

Overall I believe most employees are content with where they currently are however, I believe many are biting their tongues until better opportunities become available.

Other Employee Reviews for iQor

"Exhausting, defeating, frustrating. I never expected it to turn out this way."

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President in Bethlehem, PA
    Current Employee - Assistant Vice President in Bethlehem, PA

Pros

The people. The ownership that our associates take with the customer that they represent on a daily basis. The successful teams are the ones that remember that we do not just work for iQor, an RMS Company... We work for our customers. At the end of the day, that's what is important.

Cons

The overload of responsibilities added to our full time responsibility of maintaining our customer relationships. iQor has underestimated the importance of these relationships and has created HR and IT processes that costs AVP's hours of time, at the cost of our customers. The outdated computers (why are we still using Microsoft 97? That's 15 years ago) and the lack of IT support has cost AVP's additional hours spent fixing computers and diagnosing the issues by utilizing our new best friend.. Google. Once again, at the cost of our customers. I dislike providing a low rating to an associate that has met the goals provided but was rated against associates on other teams that have incomparable objectives.

Advice to Management

As an AVP, if you take the time to work with your associates, you gain a respect that is needed with so many changes going on. Many things changed after RMS was purchased by iQor but what's important is that we don't change the way we build our teams and meet our customers expectations.

"dreadful"

Former Employee - Call Center Agent in North Charleston, SC
    Former Employee - Call Center Agent in North Charleston, SC

Pros

great pay. unlimited overtime. energetic fun managers and supervisors. very laid bk enviroment

Cons

tooo many rules as far as what to do on the call. nonstop calls bk to bk to bk. constant listening in on calls and the supervisors yell down the aisle as they are listening to the calls and your trying to tlk to the customer, like really? too much noise sometimes.