iQor - Great company, great people. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for iQor

"Great company, great people."

Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY
Former Employee - Intern in New York, NY

Pros

The people at this company are great. Good attitude and focus on work life balance. Really enjoyed my experience here.

Cons

Not the most well known company, most people have not hear of it. But it's just a matter of time!

Other Employee Reviews for iQor

"Unprofessional, technologically ignorant, money oriented, turnover machine."

Current Employee - Agent, Mpcs DSG in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Agent, Mpcs DSG in Tempe, AZ

Pros

it can be a fun place to work if you wind up in the right team.
    Schedule flexibility for students.
    Pay. Minimum wage, untrained people can make a great paycheck.
    good health benefits, once you qualify.

Cons

winding up on the wrong team can be a nightmare.
    very little input on what team you get put on. it's all about the schedule.
    Schedule flexibility is expected to be a one-way street, you will conform to our schedule expectations. Have something you need to schedule around? Not going to happen unless you're a student.
    Family is unimportant to this organization.
    Many changes instantly and without advanced warning from management, and THEY have known about the change for months in advance.
    Most employees are unrepentant unprofessional & uneducated.
    technology: Why do we have computers that can't handle the jobs they are required to perform? 1/4 my day is spent rebooting the computer & reloading all the web-apps necessary to take calls & hoping that I don't have to reboot again before I can take a call.
    Job training was content-lite, repetitive, and monotonous. The first day of training, which i thought to be a one-on-one interview, was more like a high school pep-rally.
    The rest of training included a lot of telling us how valuable we are to the company, and what opportunities are available, and then showing us that it's not really true.

Advice to Management

You need to be focused on a more employee-centric mind set. It's called leadership, and it's usually lacking. Leadership required guidance and direction. Please study some of the great leaders in history, and you'll learn a lot and make this company a much better place to work.

"Pay is good, but..."

Former Employee - Junior Agent in North Charleston, SC
    Former Employee - Junior Agent in North Charleston, SC

Pros

Good money and benefits(if you qualify) for a job that honestly requires nothing but a HS diploma or GED
    Fexible schedule, there were times when i needed to get off early and was able to if i didnt take a lunch break or just make up the hours another day

Cons

My supervisor was very disresctful and constantly cursed at us employees (not all the supervisors were like that, there are some nice ones)
    When you make a bonus, supervisor will find a way to take it back from you

Advice to Management

Atleast for my supervisor, she needed to take some leadership classes how to sucessfully lead her employees, we're not going to be motivated to work, if you constantly take our bonuses(when we do work our butts off) or curse us out on a regular