iSEC partners - Outstanding! | Glassdoor
  1. "Outstanding!"

in Seattle, WA

I have been working at iSEC partners

Pros

My coworkers are amazingly smart. I learn something new each and every day. The work changes based on the client supported, so no two days are ever the same. It is difficult to get in a rut. The company benefits are incredible, the best I have experienced in the last six years.

Cons

The only con I would consider is the last minute changes to projects. This is mostly due to clients purchasing our services and wanting us onsite before they are prepared to host us. Although some confusion ensues, it generally turns out for the best in the end.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

iSEC partners2014-12-18

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great security company"

I have been working at iSEC partners full-time

Pros

Coworkers Ethics Incredible growth opportunities Challenging projects High exposure to many different technologies

Cons

Some commutes can be long, resulting in burn out

Advice to Management

Continue to care about employees and put them and your ethics above profit.

iSEC partners2016-12-07
  2. "A legend in the security consulting space"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at iSEC partners full-time

Pros

The upper management of iSEC partners was amazing. They were great for career growth (clear paths and roles), skill development (research, training, etc), and they actually cared. Employees are given a lot of freedom to be their own individual, while still contributing to the good of the company. Your thoughts and opinions were always sought after, and the feedback from peers was always there.

Cons

The pay wasn't as competitive as other tech companies hiring infosec professionals, but it was pretty good. You'll be asked to travel frequently, and at times put in extra time for projects. Par for the course though in the consulting world.

Advice to Management

No advice as iSEC partners has since been absorbed (bought out) by NCC Group. The tradition still lives on, but it's not what it once was.

iSEC partners2015-09-10

Discover more reviews about iSEC partners.