iTriage - Disfunctional | Glassdoor

"Disfunctional"

I worked at iTriage

Pros

Expecations are low for the hours you put in and the quality of work you do. There is a keg. Fridays have lunch brought in.

Cons

There is little to no product direction, grabbing at straws and business models Did a rewrite of the application only to abandon it Many layers of management Management is very political Management refuses to make data driven decisions Benefits are garbage Promotions based on politics not skill If the parent company understood the business it would be shut down

Advice to Management

The company needs drastically need a management overhaul and scale back. You also need to stop grasping at revenue and come up with a business plan that can generate a profit.

iTriage2016-07-21

iTriage Response

August 3, 2016President

Thank you for the review. It sounds like you left our organization recently while we’re in transition. We acknowledge it takes some time, not just to merge two businesses but also for the application of our strategy within the larger organization to be fully developed, and we're working ...

Other Employee Reviews

"Enjoy coming to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at iTriage full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun and dynamic environment with a diverse staff. Coming from a very large company I enjoy the start up environment. Everyone regardless of level has an equal say in the decision making process.

Cons

Growing at a rapid pace which brings some challenges but many more opportunities to contribute.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

iTriage2015-06-18
  2. "Great company"

I worked at iTriage

Pros

Awesome environment, encouraging staff, meaningful mission, great benefits

Cons

Leadership is going in different directions

iTriage2017-02-10

Discover more reviews about iTriage.