iTriage - Shifting gears and moving in an exciting direction! | Glassdoor

"Shifting gears and moving in an exciting direction!"

Current Employee - Team Member In Denver in Denver, CO

I have been working at iTriage full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

* Recent wins are very exciting. * Amazing people - skilled, smart, humble, purpose-driven, collaborative, funny! 8 Great office in Denver and now open to remote workers outside of Denver as well Team managers really care

Cons

Lack of clarity for the future is now becoming clear and the outlook is very exciting Communication issues are being resolved (the leadership took the feedback to heart and it has made for some great changes and more transparency) Growing quickly, we need a lot of people if we are going to make the impact we want to make - seems to be managed well so far

Advice to Management

I have been with iTriage for longer than I have been with any other company. I have seen ups and down, but I still love the company and feel connected to our purpose. I appreciate the recent shifts and hope that we keep up this positive momentum!

iTriage2016-08-25

iTriage Response

August 28, 2016President

Thanks very much for your feedback. As someone who's been with the company for the past three years, you've seen a fair amount of change, so your perspective is really valuable to me. I'm extremely excited about what's ahead for us and am glad to hear you are, too; if you have any ...

Other Employee Reviews

"Enjoy coming to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at iTriage full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun and dynamic environment with a diverse staff. Coming from a very large company I enjoy the start up environment. Everyone regardless of level has an equal say in the decision making process.

Cons

Growing at a rapid pace which brings some challenges but many more opportunities to contribute.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

iTriage2015-06-18
  2. "Great company"

I worked at iTriage

Pros

Awesome environment, encouraging staff, meaningful mission, great benefits

Cons

Leadership is going in different directions

iTriage2017-02-10

Discover more reviews about iTriage.