iUnlimited - Great Culture Environment/Operational Management Team | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Culture Environment/Operational Management Team"

Former Employee - Hybrid Investigator in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at iUnlimited full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great company to work for if you want flexibility and your own schedule. Management/Operations team is understanding and work with your schedule. Human Resources Department - is friendly and great to work with. Benefits overall nothing, but generous contribution amount are amazing. Executive team nothing, but positive on my end in. Some companies you do not ever talk or see anyone in the executive level, but in this company the executive team is very helpful and involved which I like. Company is also licensed in almost every States for private Investigation agency. I've worked for several investigation firms and IUNLIMITED has been one of a kind, get pay, reimbursement for things that are company related, 401K plan, benefits, vacation/sick time.

Cons

Nothing bad to say

Advice to Management

Keep up the hard work. Hard work goes a long way. Also amazing team all around that play a big part in the organization. Dream work makes a team work! Keep making IUNLIMITED grow and be successful.

iUnlimited2019-04-25

Other Employee Reviews

"Field Surveillance Investigator"

Current Employee - Field Surveillance Investigator in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at iUnlimited part-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined this agencies team of professionals just after the beginning of the year...I love their structure and system of doing things. I look foward to continued growth with I Unlimited for many years to come!!!😎

Cons

I haven't experienced any negatives.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!!

iUnlimited2017-03-15
  2. "A Company That lost its Way"

Former Employee - Everything

I worked at iUnlimited full-time

Pros

The CEO Todd is definitely the best part of the company, but was not around as much as he used to be like before

Cons

-Upper management are terrible leaders and very emotionally reactive. -Too much micromanaging which leads to a lot of distrust and negative/hostile office culture. -Don’t even think about asking for a raise or you will hear a list of reasons why you shouldn’t get one. -Training is terrible and there is a high turn over rate for a reason

Advice to Management

Work on yourselves and grow emotionally. We understand it’s a competitive and stressful industry. But if you create a strong culture and are transparent. Also be clear about the company’s goals everyone will stand behind the company and work harder to achieve it. It’s possible, you guys have to be the change and lead by example.

iUnlimited2019-09-05

Discover more reviews about iUnlimited.