inVentiv Health - Great place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Specialty Sales Representative

I worked at inVentiv Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great management, managers do a great job of being a liaison between you and the contract company

Cons

Contract company can decide at any time to end a contract, but Inventiv does a great job of helping employees find places in other contract.

inVentiv Health2019-12-20
  1. "Managing Director"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at inVentiv Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ambitious, collaborative, nice, ethical and energetic group of talented professionals. The merger is a tremendous opportunity to service our clients.

Cons

None have surfaced to date.

inVentiv Health2017-11-15

"Dishonest company all around"

Former Employee - Pharmaceutical Sales Representative in Birmingham, AL

I worked at inVentiv Health full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexibility, training, diversity, learning experience

Cons

My paycheck was shorted, not once or twice, but numerous times. I learned, from my direct Pharma manager, as well as my inVentiv manager, that this was common practice. The pharma company mentioned, stopped partnering w iV because if this, as did another startup pharma co whose project I worked on. They got tired of having to fight for their employees pay and fair treatment regarding benefits. One year, despite medical insurance premiums being deducted from my pay, these premiums were not being paid to United, thus every time I went to the Dr. (and had a breast lump) the labs, surgeon, primary care, etc ran the contract & group #s provided by iV but it came up in their system as uninsured. HR was dismissive & took 2 months! to take any action at all, 4 months to correct. Told me to pay out of pocket for my care, then apply for reimbursement, despite $321 monthly being deducted from pay. They very callously thought it was appropriate (and possible) for me to pay full (uninsured) prices on each Dr. visit, including a costly breast ultrasound, while also paying premiums to be uninsured. 4 months of no resolution plus treated like I was the problem, finally got email from HR that just said, 'its handled'. No apology. My boss told me it was widespread and the pharma company who we were partnered with was appalled. They withdrew their business as soon as their 1 yr contract ended and took their sales force with them. Sadly, by then, what turned out to be a cancerous tumor had spread to lymph nodes so I got left behind with inVentiv. Par for the course, the supplemental insurance policy I'd purchased from them which was supposed to cover me for the duration of my illness was cancelled before my treatments ended. They also broke the law by laying me off while I was still on leave, and halfway through my radiation treatments, then required me to do closeout procedures (clean out sample storage locker, mail back equipment, endure a closeout audit) all while still on medical leave and between radiation treatments which were administered daily and drain all energy. Again, both my bosses were appalled but couldn't do anything. This company is callous, unlawful (repeatedly) and unethical. They seriously should have been sued, but I was too sick and literally fighting just to live. I'm well now, and wanted you to know what this company has done to me.

Continue reading
    inVentiv Health2019-12-04

Discover more reviews about inVentiv Health.