izmocars - A company to avoid, assuming it's still alive by the time you read this. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for izmocars

"A company to avoid, assuming it's still alive by the time you read this."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Pros

It's a job, which isn't easy to come by these days. Also, most of the ten employees in San Francisco who haven't been fired/outsourced are nice people.

Cons

Pay is absurdly low -- $14,000 below market in my case. Benefits are skimpy, with half-assed dental & medical, no 401k, and one week's vacation. Their marketing products are substandard and laughable, with quality being the last thing on anyone's mind. Following these points, it should come as no surprise that Izmocars is based in India, and whoever's calling the shots over there has no qualms about dumping masses of people over here to trim expenses. They even lack the consideration to avoid hiring people only to whimsically lay them off a few weeks later. On top of being a poorly run company of low morals, it's also in a very precarious financial situation; "sinking ship" wouldn't be too strong a term.

Advice to Management

If all you can manage to do in America is fail miserably and treat people like crap, please just exit the country.

Other Employee Reviews for izmocars

"Start Up with Scary Financial practices"

I worked at izmocars full-time

Pros

Start-Up feel, freedom to be your boss and manage your territory. Leadership was supportive but dictated as well. Good product and great ideas from leadership.

Cons

Being a small company, payroll was sometimes not reliable - and excuses were made on why checks didn't arrive. This creates bad moral which in turn was hard to rally around.

Advice to Management

Keep processes in place to take care of employees and good things will come.

"A great place to work"

I have been working at izmocars full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible hours. Opportunity to work from home. Interesting, cutting-edge projects. Many opportunities to make a real difference. Good pay and benefits. My opinions are valued. Great opportunities for personal growth. I really enjoy the global focus of the company and getting to work with employees and partners around the world. I have enjoyed the travel experiences this company has provided for me.

Cons

None that I can think of at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Continue to increase funding to keep up with the massive growth we are experiencing. Continue to bring in great partners and excellent employees.