loanDepot - AWESOME Workplace | Glassdoor

"AWESOME Workplace"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Foothill Ranch, CA
Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Foothill Ranch, CA

I have been working at loanDepot full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

loanDepot provides a positive work environment. By listening to the suggestions and ideas of their employees, they have manage to provide an effortless workflow so that you can achieve your goal. Leaderships are supportive, knowledgeable and always willing to help. Same goes to the team staff, no matter how busy or hectic their day is, they’re willing to lend a helping hand. I love working here and not many people can truly say that!

Cons

Parking situation can be better.

Sep 6, 2013 – VP Talent Management

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience as an employee at loanDepot. We appreciate your feedback!

We do try and ensure there are a lot of opportunities for our employees to... More

Other Employee Reviews for loanDepot

"Exceeds Expectations"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foothill Ranch, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foothill Ranch, CA

I have been working at loanDepot full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

loanDepot puts the comfort and success of their employees first. Satisfied employees leads to satisfied customers. Pay rates are competitive and there is a transparency about the company that is comforting.

Cons

The Recruiting Department needs some improvement. They encourage employee referrals yet they don't place those referrals in the best fit positions. There has been a loss of talent due to the misplaced interviews set for those that are over qualified for positions.

Sep 6, 2013 – VP Talent Management

How wonderful that you've experienced loanDepot putting the comfort and... More

"Great place to work."

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at loanDepot full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management is amazing here. They give you the tools you need to do your job well. They are always doing things to award us for what we do. THey are always willing to listen to ideas we have.

Cons

A few more parking spots.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

Sep 6, 2013 – VP Talent Management

It's so great to read about our fantastic management and leadership team. We... More