loanDepot - Exceptional Leadership Team and Culture | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for loanDepot

"Exceptional Leadership Team and Culture"

I have been working at loanDepot full-time

Pros

Working at loanDepot is the best decision that I have made. loanDepot is lead by the best leaders in the industry. They are transparent, forward thinkers, and most of all very approachable. There is no other direct lender mortgage company that I would ever work for other than loanDepot.
The culture is no joke!! loanDepot really knows how to take care of their people; from recognition programs to social outings they really know the meaning of culture in an organization!

Cons

I really have no cons working here

Advice to Management

Thank you for your leadership and transparency! Thank you for allowing your employees to have a voice!

Sep 6, 2013 – VP Talent Management

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience as an employee at loanDepot. We appreciate your feedback! We are so pleased that you feel that working at loanDepot is a great ... More

Other Employee Reviews for loanDepot

1. "Good Company"

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker

I have been working at loanDepot full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employee friendly, large company who goes out of there way to make it a work friendly enviroment. The benifits are great an atmosphere is all positive. Many different jobs available. If your specific need is not available you can be easily cross trained in another.

Cons

Fastest route to and from work is the 241 toll road but it's not manditory you use it.

Sep 6, 2013 – VP Talent Management

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience as an employee at loanDepot. We appreciate your feedback! We are so glad you find our benefits package to be great and our environment ... More

"Don't plan on seeing your spouse/girlfriend or boyfriend/children etc, if you choose to work at loanDepot."

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker

Pros

You are required to make money. For the amount of time and effort that you must spend here, you will make money. If you're a single man/woman and want to do nothing but work for six months to a year before you're completely burned out, this could be the place for you.

Cons

Required: Minimum of 10-hour shift w/ extra time "strongly recommended". And don't forget about Saturdays.

Required: Minimum of 4 hours of "talk-time" every day. Even if you submitted 2 loans the day prior, and are a top-producing agent, if you did not have 4 hours of "talk-time" you will not be assigned any leads the following day. They have even sent top-producers home for this to make a point.

You are constantly reminded that the executives are "best-in-class" and you, as a loan originator, are very, very expendable.

It doesn't matter what they may tell you in an interview, you will not be promoted. Know that any an all future mgmt positions have already been tapped.

Sep 11, 2013 – VP Talent Management

We appreciate feedback both constructive and positive, so thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We do recognize that work/life balance is critical to employee happiness as well ... More