loanDepot - This company is a legit place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for loanDepot

"This company is a legit place to work."

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Plano, TX
Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Plano, TX

I have been working at loanDepot full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone in this office is smart, motivated and positive. As a new hire loanDepot will pay for the testing and certifications needed, and will provide ample training and guidance for success. The work environment is dynamic and interesting, and the people are intelligent and ready to tackle any problem. There is no room for bad attitudes here; anyone who complains or speaks poorly of the company or coworkers is quietly removed. If you want to work in a place that is fun and rewarding this is the place to be. A word of warning: if you are a Debbie Downer or lack leadership skills this is not the place for you!

Cons

An ample supply of candy and junk food is at your fingertips, so that could be detrimental to your diet.

Advice to Management

Catering lunch is cool, but occasionally providing food for people working after 5pm would be a clutch move.

Other Employee Reviews for loanDepot

"The best place to work, not only in OC."

Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Foothill Ranch, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker in Foothill Ranch, CA

I have been working at loanDepot full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The best culture I have ever seen at a company. They paid for me to study the SAFE MLO test and they are paying for all my state licenses. I can not give LoanDepot enough positive reviews. If you get accepted to be a part of the LD team, prepare for your entire life to change in the best way possible.

Cons

Parking could be a little better, but I could use the exercise!

Advice to Management

keep doing you.

loanDepot Response

Nov 4, 2013 – VP Talent Management

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience as an employee at loanDepot. We appreciate your feedback! We're so glad that you've found our company to have the best culture ... More

2. "Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Junior Mortgage Banker in Foothill Ranch, CA
    Current Employee - Junior Mortgage Banker in Foothill Ranch, CA

I have been working at loanDepot full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am extrremely grateful for the opportunity to build a career at loanDepot. I have only been here a short time but the environment is positive and energetic. Management has been fantastic and encouraging. Just a great place to come in each day. Look forward to the future with this company!!

Cons

None to speak of. They have been wonderful.

Advice to Management

Thank you and keep it up! You are making a huge difference in peoples lives!

loanDepot Response

Nov 4, 2013 – VP Talent Management

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience as an employee at loanDepot. We appreciate your feedback! We're so glad that you've decided to build a career at loanDepot. We are ... More