loanDepot - I enjoy going to work everyday! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for loanDepot

"I enjoy going to work everyday!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foothill Ranch, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foothill Ranch, CA

I have been working at loanDepot full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I actually enjoy coming to work, everyday! Even a “tough” day is easy when surrounded by the culture. Teams are really teams, working with one another for a common goal. True it’s a production environment but the FREIDNLY competition keeps people engaged. Support departments are great. You can really speak to HR and lean on IT, Admin Services for the things you need. Upper management listens to “suggestions” and leads efforts for change when it’s in the best interest of the company. Like I mentioned, I actually LIKE going to work! Culture is awesome…. There are rewards and recognition programs that are peer nominated. Lunches are catered; sweets and treats are passed out by a FUN committee and you can feel the high energy throughout all areas/ all departments!

Cons

Parking is tough, but nothing horrible... communications throughout the company could be better presented. Mangers need better training on how to be leaders.

Advice to Management

Keep moving us in the right direction! can't wait to get leadership training!

loanDepot Response

Apr 22, 2014 – Director of Recruiting

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you sharing and we are so happy you enjoy your employment with loanDepot.

Other Employee Reviews for loanDepot