KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

the best place to work for.

Oct 13, 2021 - Administrator in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company to work for. laid back and caring company.

Cons

no issue with them to be honest.

Be the first to find this review helpful

loanDepot

We are so happy to hear that your experience with loanDepot has been so positive. Thank you for your review!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great time working at Loandepot

Nov 8, 2021 - Loan Officer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay. Good insurance. Sometimes can work remote

Cons

Micro mangers. Turnover ratio. Can work you too much.

Be the first to find this review helpful

loanDepot Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed being a member of Team loanDepot!

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

I wish I could give this company 5 stars

Nov 19, 2021 - Senior Account Manager II in Plano, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

•The best money I've ever made in my life and the hardest I've ever worked in my life •very rewarding. •LoanDepot Swag was and continues to be useful things I use every day •I made several lifelong friends there and was able to completely change my career path. •my initial manager, Audra, was amazing •there are many opportunities growth and to expand your knowledge about the mortgage industry •amazing benefits •they hired me despite my criminal history (it's dumb anyways and should be legalized)

Cons

•no work life balance which I thought I wouldn't mind but it's actually pretty crippling •I believe all of the managers who were promoted around April/May of 2020 due to high turnovers need some sensitivity training. •I was never informed of the possibility of medical LOA until it was too late. •Needs to be more transparent with employees •managers play favorites and to be retrained as trainers •since Covid, they do not prepare their new hires for success. •communication between the different departments and management is awful.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

loanDepot Response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. In order to fully investigate the matter you raised, we need more information. Please consider reaching out to a member of our team at HumanResources@loandepot.com. Thank you

Discover more reviews about loanDepot.