loanDepot - Loan Depot is a sweat shop! It is very stressful. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for loanDepot

"Loan Depot is a sweat shop! It is very stressful."

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager
Former Employee - Senior Account Manager

Pros

Pros-paycheck and overtime. They promote from within, but only if you worked for their prior companies. If you want to spend all your time at work and have no life, then this is the place for you.

Cons

Cons-You are only a number, poor management, sweat shop. This place is like high school with lots of clique's. They will let you know that you are disposable.

Advice to Management

Management is extremely unprofessional. Lied to me about the job, hours and pay. They are micro-managers. Bad atmosphere and moral. Better work life balance is critical!

loanDepot Response

Sep 11, 2013 – VP Talent Management

We appreciate feedback both constructive and positive, so thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We do recognize that work/life balance is critical to employee happiness as well... More

Other Employee Reviews for loanDepot

1. "loanDepot"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, CA

I worked at loanDepot full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing employees that get along so well. The morale makes it so worth coming to work everyday. They really value their employees and spoil them in appreciate of their hard work. I would work for loanDepot again in a heartbeat.

Cons

Work life balance isn't so easy when there is mandatory overtime.

Advice to Management

Raises after a couple years in one position would be helpful and much appreciated.

2. "Loan officer"

Current Employee - Loan Officer in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Loan Officer in Irvine, CA

I have been working at loanDepot full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I like the people that I work with, the offices are nice. I like that there are small areas with foods and snacks for purchase.

Cons

I was not aware of the amount of hours that would be required right out of training. The scheduled hours are 7 am to 630 pm. Monday through Friday. With 1 mandatory Saturday. They are volunteer Saturdays but again it is "strongly recommended' to work not really an option. I have worked over 60+ hours every week which I was not expecting.

loanDepot Response

Sep 13, 2017 – Employee Experience Team

Thanks so much for your review! Great to hear that you like your coworkers and appreciate our complimentary and for purchase food and beverage options.