Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

My Experience at MThree

Jun 17, 2021 - Alumni Associate in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Place to get your Foot in the Door Beneficial Training Program Great Engagement Team

Cons

Post Training Job Search can be an Uncertain and Stressful Experience

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Summer Party

Jun 28, 2021 - Production Support Analyst in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love all the banter, music, and camaraderie.

Cons

I just wished more people would have participated

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

ehh 50/50. love the training

Jul 19, 2021 - Production Support Analyst in Plano, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

company has an amazing training program and instructors. offers a relocation stipend and paid training.

Cons

Unfortunately I received a sort of "bait and switch" when it was time to sign my offer. They are a consulting firm that hires for financial organizations. I interviewed for a position in Tx. and was reassured by 3 separate recruiters on 3 separate phone calls that the salary was at one rate, however, when the official offer letter came the salary was $8000 less than what was represented (advertised). When I brought this to the attention of the HR department, the original recruiter who gave the pitch, called me to pretty much say "o well, I apologize the salary was miscommunicated, if everything else is okay, could you sign the offer and get it back to us so we can get start your. onboarding process?" even though I accepted the job for a certain cost of living, they just left me out to dry. its very concerning that they dont stick to their. word and clearly dont have remorse when their Employees misrepresent the terms of their contracts.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about mthree.