Cover image for nCino

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company

Sep 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong leadership and amazing culture

Cons

Challenging industry makes work difficult

2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great Culture

Nov 28, 2022 - Software Engineer(Internship) in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture Opportunities to learn Work-life balance

Cons

there are not any cons

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Happy for now, but cautious about the future direction of the company

Nov 16, 2022 - Senior Product Manager in Wilmington, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great teammates and good lower level leadership. People are always willing to lend a hand. People are generally friendly and believe in incorporating fun into the workday. The work is also interesting and challenging, and I believe I can transfer the skills I’m learning at nCino to other jobs/companies in the future.

Cons

nCino is going backwards in terms of flexibility. The recently announced “5 days in office” policy is proof of that. Sure, leadership has said there’s “still flexibility,” but that’s been communicated as being able to work from home in the afternoon one day if you need to meet a contractor at home. In my opinion, that’s not even the bare minimum amount of flexibility. The CEO said repeatedly during the pandemic that we were all performing exceptionally while working remotely. He also said nCino post-pandemic would indeed return to the office, but “with more flexibility.” What changed? Why are we going backwards? I wish nCino gave employees a forum to express their frustrations. I’m highly disappointed I have to share this feedback via Glassdoor.

Continue reading
    13 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about nCino.

nCino Careers

Cover image for nCino

"If we create the right culture and take care of our people they will be passionate about their jobs and committed to nCino's long term...More

• Our Teams
  • Wilmington
  • nVolve

nCino Photos

+ Add Photo
nCino photo of: Marketing Team at nSight 2022
nCino photo of: New Hanover County Equity Awards
nCino photo of: Employees volunteer with nVolve
nCino photo of: Team huddle!
nCino workplace photo
nCino photo of: Employees gathering
nCino photo of: One of our teams at a conference!

nCino Job Seekers Also Viewed