nTelos - I have really enjoyed my employment with Ntelos for the most part. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for nTelos

"I have really enjoyed my employment with Ntelos for the most part."

Pros

I have worked for Ntelos for a long time - but due to a certain situation I may not be able to stay with the company - I wish there was something that could be worked out - I really enjoy the company and the people I work with. I feel like most of the people I work with are like family. We help each other when ever possible and we make a great team.

Cons

There have been a lot of changes in the past year or so that have made it difficult and stressful. I wish things could be more of a compromise to work with those who have been with the company for a long time - making changes in the requirements of a position and making an employee feel like their job is always on the line is not a good way to keep people happy.

Advice to Management

making changes in the requirements of a position and making an employee feel like their job is always on the line is not a good way to keep people happy. Sometimes there are certain circumstances that you may need to work with in order to keep good employees. Keeping your employees happy is much better for business then having a stressed out and disgruntled employee - your best assets are the people who work for you - with out them you have NOTHING

Other Employee Reviews for nTelos

1. "Ntelos needs more variety of handsets for different customers."

Pros

We can flash any CDMA phone to work on the Ntelos network.

Cons

It isnt as strong of a network like ATT and Verizon so i think prices should be dropped.

Advice to Management

Info about the company needs to be passed downed a lot faster. and we need a online forum for dealers for more reference tools.

2. "Unprofessional"

Current Employee - Retail Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Manager

Pros

Benefits, commission structure and agility of a small company. Quick to make changes which can be bad and good.

Cons

Hours, leadership, flexibility, lack of organization, lack of basic HR representation

Advice to Management

Follow your own policies!