netPolarity - Contract agency. Nuff said. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for netPolarity

"Contract agency. Nuff said."

Current Contractor - Software Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA
Current Contractor - Software Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at netPolarity as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

good placement at bay area, ca companies

Cons

Wait for 3 months for eligibility for benefits.

Other Employee Reviews for netPolarity

"Forever Thankful"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Campbell, CA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Campbell, CA

I worked at netPolarity full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

exciting and fun working environment, great training with opportunities for advancement., great company if you are looking to get into recruitment or staffing. Great Business Development staff and I have learned so much.

Cons

if you are not organized or great with time-management this is not the job for you. But the nice thing is that all management is willing to take the time to help you if you need assistance in this area.

Advice to Management

The only thing I can think of would be have a 6 month review for all staff, but besides that really nothing

"Great Opportunity with a Staffing Agency and Big Name Clients"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Campbell, CA

I have been working at netPolarity full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I had very little experience in the staffing industry before I came to netPolarity. They put me through a pretty intense one-month training program and I have since been able to make hires on some of the most difficult reqs. The client base that they have really helps, because the agency I worked at before had some small ones that were hard to sell to candidates in this competitive market.

The company likes to work hard and play hard. Most people know what their job is and what they need to do to be successful. I've seen some of the reviews on Glassdoor and think that they may be employees who either couldn't pass the training or those who couldn't make any hires. I came from a sales background, so being held to sales metrics is nothing new to me. Some people just can't handle that, I guess.

Cons

I think more communication from management to all the employees could help. Company wide meetings can help bring about a more community based environment. I've seen employees talk amongst themselves to the point of gossip, which could easily be solved with some simple straightforward communication.

Advice to Management

Communication between management and employees is key. Improve that, and more people will understand company intent and culture.